How do I maintain the battery?
1. Do not expose the battery to temperatures below -10°C or above 40°C, which will shorten the battery life and may result in fire, explosion or other permanent damage.
2. Do not charge the battery immediately after a flight. It is recommended to wait until the battery has cooled down to room temperature before charging.
3. The ideal ambient temperature for charging the battery is 10 °C~30 °C.
4. The ideal storage temperature for the battery is 22 °C~28 °C. The battery should be stored in a waterproof and moisture-proof environment, and protected from sunlight.
5. Recharge and discharge the battery every 3 months to keep it active.
Article by Autel Robotics all rights reserved.