- My Account
- My Order
We've put everything you need to get started with your device right here.
The propeller with a white mark on the propeller clamp is installed on the motor with the white mark, and the propeller without the white mark on the propeller clamp is installed on the motor without the white mark.
Yes, and the aircraft comes built-in with 8GB internal memory.
In a steady environment, the max flight time can reach up to 40 minutes.
The only difference between the two products is the PTZ camera, and the rest of the performance is the same.
Check your surroundings for potential interference factors and then adjust the orientation of your antennas to enhance signal strength.
Under the FCC standard, the maximum image transmission distance is 9km; under the CE standard, the maximum image transmission distance is 5 km.
There are two customizable buttons on the back of the remote controller, and 4 functions can be customized through the APP.
A 3.26 inch OLED screen with a resolution of 854*480
There is a Micro USB port and a Type-A port at the bottom of the remote controller which is used for connecting external devices and charging.
Single shooting, continuous shooting, timing, pure night shooting, long exposure, HDR imaging.
1-8x zoom, and 3x lossless zoom.
It can shoot 5472x3076 resolution 6K video at a bit rate of 120Mbps, and supports 4K HDR video shooting.
Photo format: JPEG (default) + RAW; Video format: MOV (default) + MP4.
A Sony 1 inch CMOS image sensor with 20M effective pixels.
The energy of a single battery is 82Wh. According to airline requirements, the battery can be carried on board.
Use the battery in a low temperature environment, the battery life will be reduced, please arrange the flight time reasonably. For the best performance of the battery, it is recommended to keep the battery temperature above 15 °C before flying.
1. Do not expose the battery to temperatures below -10°C or above 40°C, which will shorten the battery life and may cause fire, explosion or other permanent damage;
2. Do not charge immediately after flight; it is recommended to charge the battery after it drops to room temperature;
3. The ideal charging environment temperature of the battery is 10 °C~30 °C;
4. The ideal storage environment temperature of the battery is 22 °C~28 °C. When storing the battery, the surroundings should be clear from water and moisture, and must avoid sunlight;
5. Recharge and discharge the battery every 3 months or so to keep the battery active.
It can be turned on or off manually, or it can be automatically turned on or off according to environmental conditions.
There are 12 in total, with two vision sensors on the front, back, left, right, top, and bottom.
a. If the device is turned off during the upgrade process, the upgrade will fail.
b. If the network is interrupted while downloading the firmware package, the upgrade will fail.
c. Only when the remaining battery power of the device is ≥ 50% can the firmware be upgraded.
You can download the firmware package manually through the official website, or update the firmware through the Autel Explorer application.