- My Account
- My Order
We've put everything you need to get started with your device right here.
The paddles need to be inspected for deformation, wear, breakage, and corrosion. If these conditions exist, the blades need to be replaced.
1. Make sure the aircraft is turned off.
2. The propeller and motor with a white mark are paired together, and the propeller and motor without a white mark are paired together.
3. Press the propeller firmly and then turn it in the locked direction so that the propeller is firmly installed.
There is a fill light at the bottom of the aircraft. When the lower vision system determines that there is not enough light and the ultrasonic sensor under the aircraft determines that the aircraft is too close to the ground, the lower vision fill light will automatically turn on. Users can also manually turn on/off the fill light in the app.
Yes. When using one key to return, please set the return altitude and be mindful of the surrounding environment to avoid collision.
Yes, the front, back and bottom of the aircraft are equipped with binocular vision perception systems, so it can perform three-way obstacle avoidance.
800meters (2,624ft.), different countries or regions have different altitude restrictions. Please pay attention to local regulations when flying.
The EVO Lite is equipped with three flight modes, including smooth, standard and ludicrous. The maximum flight speed is 11mph in smooth mode, 22mph in standard mode, and 40.2mph in ludicrous mode, which can be switched in the app according to the user's proficiency in flight control and the actual flight environment.
Class 7 (14~16.5m/s; 32~38mph)
It comes with 6G of onboard storage and an SD card slot that supports up to 256G of storage expansion.
You need to connect your mobile phone to the remote controller, then pair with the aircraft through the Autel Sky app, and follow the instructions in the app to complete the activation.
The only difference between the two products is the camera. The rest of the performance is the same.
3 colors, namely Autel Orange, Arctic White and Deep Space Gray.
1. Turn on the aircraft power supply and place the aircraft on the ground.
2. Connect mobile phone to the remote controller, operate Autel Sky App, and pair aircraft and the remote controller.
3. After pairing, open the album, select the required materials and then click the download icon to realize high-speed download.
- Please use the fast transfer function in an interference-free and unobstructed environment, away from routers, Bluetooth headphones and other sources of interference.
- In countries and regions where 5.8GHz band is allowed by law, the maximum download rate can be achieved in an interference-free and unobstructed environment. If the local 5.8GHz band is not allowed, the download rate will be limited when using 2.4GHz band for transmission.
The remote controller antenna is built into the phone holder. Adjust the angle of the antenna according to the position of the drone, i.e. let the top plane of the phone holder face the aircraft, and make sure there is no obstruction between the remote controller and the aircraft.
Autel SkyLink supports 2.4 GHz/5.8 GHz/5.2GHz tri-band. Select dual band mode in Autel Sky app, and the connection band between the aircraft and the remote controller will automatically switch between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz/5.2GHz according to the interference situation. Autel SkyLink's anti-interference performance and image transmission stability is also stronger.
The quality of real-time image transmission is affected by the surrounding environment, and the resolution can reach 2.7K/30FPS when the image transmission distance is less than 1km (0.62miles).
In an open area that is unobstructed and free of interference, the FCC standard is 12km (7.4miles).
A customizable function button is set in the upper left corner of the remote controller, which can be customized by the Autel Sky app to set the following functions.
When you click/double click the custom button: obstacle avoidance on/off; AE lock/unlock; gimbal back to center/down; map/FPV switch.
The Type-C port on the bottom is for charging the remote controller, and the Type-C port on the top is for connecting mobile devices.
It supports surround time-lapse and free time-lapse.
It supports horizontal / vertical / wide angle shot / spherical shot.
Support for automatic follow of selected targets is available through the Autel Sky app.
Support and selectable close-up/medium/telephoto shots.
It supports 4 one-click short film modes: FLICK, ROCKET, ORBIT and FADE AWAY.
The EVO Lite supports vertical screen imaging by software crop or gimbal rotation; the EVO Lite+ supports vertical screen imaging by software crop.
Single shot, continuous shot, AEB, timer, HDR, pure night shot.
The EVO Lite supports up to 16x digital zoom and 4x lossless zoom; the EVO Lite+ supports up to 16x digital zoom and 3x lossless zoom.
The EVO Lite uses a 1/1.28-inch CMOS sensor with 50 effective megapixels; the EVO Lite+ uses a 1-inch CMOS sensor with 20 effective megapixels.
The EVO Lite lens supports clockwise and counterclockwise rotating. Users can set rotate direction, rotate angle, and rotate time in Autel Sky App. The horizontal shooting supports 360° or 720° rotating, while the vertical shooting only supports 360° rotating.
The EVO Lite adopts a four-axis stabilized gimbal (pitch, yaw, roll, rotation); the EVO Lite+ has a three-axis mechanical stabilized gimbal (pitch, yaw, roll).
If users need to replace the gimbal, please contact Autel Robotics' customer support team.
The capacity of the battery is 68Wh and it can be carried on board airplanes according to airline regulations.
When the battery is used in a low-temperature environment, note that the battery life will be reduced. To optimize performance in the cold, it is recommended to warm the battery up to 15 °C before use.
1. Do not expose the battery to temperatures below -10°C or above 40°C, which will shorten the battery life and may result in fire, explosion or other permanent damage.
2. Do not charge the battery immediately after a flight. It is recommended to wait until the battery has cooled down to room temperature before charging.
3. The ideal ambient temperature for charging the battery is 10 °C~30 °C.
4. The ideal storage temperature for the battery is 22 °C~28 °C. The battery should be stored in a waterproof and moisture-proof environment, and protected from sunlight.
5. Recharge and discharge the battery every 3 months to keep it active.
Each battery takes approximately 90 minutes to fully charge.
About 40 minutes (windless environment).
a.If you turn off the device during the upgrade process, the upgrade will fail.
b.If you disconnect during the firmware package download process, the upgrade will fail.
c.Make sure the remaining power of the battery and remote control is ≥ 30% before upgrading.
Method : Download the firmware upgrade package from Autel Sky app
1. Open the remote controller and the aircraft, connect your phone to the remote controller and run the Autel Sky app.
2. When the system detects a new firmware version, the Autel Sky app will automatically pop up a prompt box after connecting to the aircraft to remind you to download and install.
3. Please follow the instructions on the Autel Sky app to update the firmware. Users can check the upgrade process through the app interface.
4. Please restart the flight device and remote controller after the upgrade is completed.
iOS 12.0 and above
Android 8.0 and above
When the system detects a new app version, the app will automatically pop up a prompt after connecting to the flight, and users can follow the prompt to upgrade the app.